Here is an extensive list of all the amazing work Kaffy has done so far this year:
- Performed at the Transcorp Hilton’s Arabian Nights party in Abuja.
- Operated as the Creative Director and Choreographer for the ‘Science Student’ video.
- Raised awareness on the dangers of tooth decay as the Fitness and Wellness Coach for Pepsodent Health Walk.
- She was the Creative Director and Head of Costumes for Flavour Live in Enugu.
- Opened the AY Live show on April 1st with a brilliant performance.
- Operated as the Head Choreographer for Pepsi Refresh the Mix.
- Performed at the Techno global spring launch on 6th April 2018.
- Was a Mentor at the Circus Dance Workshop.
- Performed at the Big Brother Naija finale performance in South Africa,
- Motivational Speaker at LiveYourDreamAfrica’s May conference titled ‘The Awakening’.
- Received the Creators Award from the Friends Of The Creator Foundation (FCF) in recognition of her role as a choreographer and promoter of dance as an art form in Nigeria
- Served as Judge and choreographer for the 2018 Interswitch group all-star championship sports event
- Won a Special Recognition award at the 2018 Headies.
- Made a guest appearance at Rubbing Minds’ The Voice of a New Generation.
- Performed at Shina Peller’s birthday party at Quilox.
- She also gave a special performance at the Pepsi Dj Lituation Party in May.
- Officially launched her YouTube channel!
- She was the Ijoda Fitness and Wellness Coach for Verve Life 2.0
- Covered La Mode Magazine’s June Edition ’Beyond Dance’.
- Choreographed Peter Ebeano’s video shoot.
- Worked as the Creative Director and Head of Costume for both the Port Harcourt and Lagos editions of Tim Godfrey’s ’Fearless’ concert.
- Mentor and Ijoda Fitness and Wellness coach at the Teen General Assembly on 25th July, 2018.
- Worked as the Creative Director and Head of Costume for Kenny Blaq’s show.
- Choreographed all the dance routines for Adekunle Gold’s #About30 concert remotely.
It’s truly been an amazing couple of months. Kaffy is really stretching her happy feet and making an impact in the appreciation of dance as an art form. With a good four months left, one can only anticipate what more she has planned.
TWITTER – @kaffydancequeen
YOUTUBE– Kaffy Danceworld
For bookings and general inquiries please contact:
For press and media inquiries, please contact: