It’s the dream of almost any guy to advance from the friendzone to a boyfriend. A lot of guys perpetually remain in the friendzone and don’t know why. It takes skill to be able to maneuver your way out of this place and here are some tips that can help you get out of the friendzone.
- Increase the amount of time you spend around her: Women love attention. The more you’re with her when she’s doing regular things like grocery shopping, cleaning her house, or complaining of her cramps, the more likely you are to warm your way into that side of her heart.
- Flirt Better: A lot of men probably think they are good at flirting but they actually suck at it. Improve your flirtation skills and I’m sure you’ll be out the friendzone in no time.
- Focus on self improvement: While you’re in the friendzone, make a resolve to always be the better version of yourself. With time, she would slowly start to see that there’s more to you than being a friend.
- Make sure the timing right: Pop the question at a time when you’re certain to get a positive answer.
- Make sure to date other people: Dating other people can make her jealous, and then it helps her realize that you’re the one she’s being waiting for. Reverse psychology but it works. Ha.