It’s another Tuesday and it’s the perfect time to put on your thinking cap and show how smart you are. If you can solve at least five of the seven logic riddles below then you are definitely a very brainy person.
- There are two sisters: one gives birth to the other and she, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who are the two sisters?
- Mr. Smith has two children. If the older child is a boy, what are the odds that the other child is also a boy?
- A young woman is attending her mother’s funeral. While there, she meets a man she has never seen before and falls in love immediately. After the funeral, she tries to find him but cannot. Several days later she kills her sister. Why does she kill her sister?
- Two people are born at the same moment, but they don’t have the same birthdays. How could this be?
- How can you throw a ball 20 meters, and have it come back to you without hitting anything?
- A man is found murdered on the ground with 53 bicycles scattered around the room. How did he die?
- A man in prison has a visitor. Afterwards, a guard asks the inmate who the visitor was to him. The inmate replies: “brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who was the visitor to the inmate?
ANSWERS ARE IN THE NEXT PAGE