Becoming a football star requires a blend of hard work and talent. We’ve marvelled at David Beckham’s free-kicks, Pirlo’s outstanding composure, Mesut Ozil’s hawk-eye vision, and Iniesta’s god-like movement on the field. All of these success stories stem from dedication and constant motivation. They inspire our devotion and admiration.So, to start this new week, here are 12 quotes from your favourite football legends to give you that needed push to achieve your goals.
- ”The secret is to believe in your dreams; in your potential that you can be like your star, keep searching, keep believing and don’t lose faith in yourself.” – Neymar
- ”If I look in the mirror when I get up, or before going to bed at night, I see a man of average ugliness. With stubble, an unruly mane of hair, a squint nose, slightly protruding, ears and bags under my eyes. But I also see a man who’s completely happy with the figure staring back at him.” – Pirlo
- ”There are moments when the human body can overcome things you would never expect.” – Iniesta
- ”If you want, you can overcome all: Pressure, expectations, gravity.” – Mesut Ozil
- ”The most essential quality in the game is passion.” – Philipp Lahm
- ”Everybody who really does what he is capable of, is a hero.” – Mats Hummels
- ”It is not just about the money, it is about what you achieve on the pitch.” – Ronaldinho
- ”When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.” – Diego Maradona
- ”I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
- ”Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string.” – Pele
- ”I just hate losing and that gives you an extra determination to work harder.” – Wayne Rooney
- ”You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.” – Lionel Messi
Go out this week, dribble your obstacles and score those goals! Have a great week.