Natural hair has been on trend mode for a while now and I stay wondering how you naturalistas manage it. It is a very tasking something.
They are several ways to rock it, but I will be giving you a few pointers on how to perfectly style your beautiful natural hair.
- Protective updos. They do not only look very stately; they also protect the delicate structure of your hair from the harsh environmental elements and loss of moisture.
2. Twists: These take any extra volume under control and look fancy whether you wear them loose or in elegant updos.
3. Afro Puffs: A puff is a substitute for a common bun, so loved by African American ladies. When you also introduce twists or elements of braiding into your puff hairstyles, you have all chances to come up with something truly exquisite and eye-catching.
All hail the delectable queen of naturalistas Adesua.
4. Mohawks: Never going out of fashion, these hairstyles are perfect for black women who are open to bold solutions and extravagant haircuts.
You can also dye it if you brazen enough.
5. Finger coil: If you are searching for hairstyles which make a stake on outstanding textures, finger coils are an excellent idea.
6. BANTU KNOTS: Last but not the least.
Adesua seems to be one of the many actresses that seems to be excelling at managing natural hair and slaying while at it.