In honour of the Eid El-Kabir holiday, these 13 riddles below will both help stir your brain and remind you of why we are celebrating the holiday in the first place. They are riddles only real Muslims can solve.
1. Leave me and you will never find the treasure, use me and you will attain Allah’s pleasure. What am I?
2. If you have got me, you have got power; BUT the devil will try to increase the ‘pride’ within you using ‘me’ every second, minute, hour…
I will take you to heaven if you act upon me well… BUT if you misuse me, I’m also dangerous enough to take you to hell.
What am I?
3. When you use me wrong you can’t undo your mistake, so please control me for Allah’s sake. So use me well or at least try, now tell me who am I?
4. I am a security against the fire of hell for those who act upon me with sincerity and abstain from anything which nullifies me. Who am I?
5. What is Haraam, but when swallowed loved by Allah?
6. Who was the messenger who was neither of the human nor of the jinn and who warned his people and is mentioned in the Quran?
7. I am a piece of flesh, if I am pure, I can make you full of goodness. If I am impure, bad deeds will flow out of you and I will make you distressed. What am I?
8. I never knew what is a father or what is a mother as I never had any of them. Who am I?
9. I never had a mother yet I am the mother of everyone. Who am I?
10. I was miraculously born from a mother without a father. Who am I?
11. I am a blessed Surah of the Quran, if recited every Friday, I will save you from the evil Dajjal. Which surah am I?
12. I am also the Kabah yet I have no roof. What am I?
13. I am the longest surviving human being whom death has not touched yet. I am over 2000 years old and still healthy, strong and breathing. Who am I?
ANSWERS ARE ON THE NEXT PAGE