Quail eggs are known for their particularly small size and are packed with vitamins and minerals and its nutritional value is three to four times greater than that of chicken egg.
Eggs are a very good source of invaluable high quality protein. The white part of the egg contains more than half of the protein which is usually found in an egg adding vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat and cholesterol than the yolk.
- They also aid in stimulating brain functions which improves I.Q and generally rejuvenates the body.
- Quail eggs are known to have positive effects on people with stress problems, hypertension as they tend to reduce risks of these problems.
- Consumption of eggs helps in acquiring a strong immune system and improved metabolism.
- They also help in increasing the s3xual appetite of an individual.
- Aside the stimulation of s3xual appetite, these eggs nourish the prostate gland with useful substances such as protein, phosphorus, vitamin and thus, helps to restore s3xual potency.
- Eggs from a quail contain ovomucoid protein which is be used in the production of anti-allergic drugs.
- A quail’s egg aids in increasing hemoglobin level as they aid in removing heavy metals and other toxins from the blood.
- Quail eggs consumption also aids in eliminating stones from the liver, kidney and bladder.
- This egg also helps during pregnancy as they fortify the woman’s body during pre-natal and post-natal periods.