It’s possible to make a Nigerian woman happy without spending a dime (VERY HARD, but possible). Research shows that women crave and love attention and care so if you can do things for her that revolve around care and attention then it’s probably going to be a home run for you. Start doing things like…
1. REMEMBER IMPORTANT DATES: Keep the special dates in mind and make each one of them memorable, even if it’s just with a card or a flower.
2. CREATE TIME FOR HER: If you haven’t been able to spend enough time with her recently, cancel a couple of appointments or a few hours of male bonding time and instead, spend that time with your girlfriend doing something that both of you enjoy.
3. A SPA DATE ALWAYS WORKS: Blessing your better half with a spa gift voucher or a day go at the spa, and get to know one another at the spa.
4. DON’T FORGET TO CUDDLE HER: Cuddle her and caress her without trying to use the excuse as foreplay. Cuddling your girlfriend will release feel good chemicals that’ll make her feel more happy and loved.
5. PROTECT HER: Make a woman feel protected and cared for, and she’ll love you more for it. Walk her to her car or to her doorsteps after a date. Call her to make sure she’s reached her place. Let her know that you’re concerned for her, and she’s always on your mind.
6. TRY SURPRISING HER: If she’s out and you have some time in your hands, surprise her by doing something for her that she was supposed to do when she gets back. It could be something as simple as doing her chores, washing the dishes, or even preparing dinner for her. After all, it’s always the little things that have the biggest impact in love.
7. BE THOUGHTFUL: Attentiveness is a quality that all ladies cherish in a person, yet it’s as yet something nobody discusses. On the off chance that she’s running late to something, enable her to mastermind her stuff, or if her phone’s battery is going to run out, charge it for her, or set up a some coffee for her when she’s going to your place to meet you following a prolonged day at work.
8. GIVE HER A LISTENING EAR: Sometimes, just listen to her without trying to offer advice all the time. If she’s had a bad day and wants to bitch about things that annoy her, just lend her your ear and your sympathetic voice.