New York Times did a study on relationships and falling in love and they concluded that there are some set questions one could ask on a first date and if both parties answer the questions honestly there’s a 90% chance that they’d both fall in love. There are many videos on youtube where new people went on a first date and asked each other these questions and it created instant chemistry.
I strongly advise that on your next date you ask your partner these questions and I guarantee it would spark an instant chemistry.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?