Just as you are interested in finding a rich sugar daddy in Lagos, there is a sugar daddy patiently waiting for a sugar baby to spoil silly with his pension money. Unlike finding a boyfriend or husband where you could just go out randomly to the next street and you return home with two numbers of a twenty and twenty-five-year-old boy added to your cell phone, a lady is supposed to be the one doing the chase when she is actively seeking a sugar daddy.
Here’s my logic
- Old men have poor eyesight issues. You should be the one throwing yourself at their faces.
- Old men don’t sit and nag on how they really need a sugar girl to chop their money but girls do that a lot!
- Rich old men have almost nothing to do with all that money they made. The only major expense they have left is a funeral and they would rather spend the money while they are alive.
-Old men tend to avoid stress. They don’t go out except it is completely necessary. This is why you should strategically position yourself at places they are most likely to visit.
Here is a list of those places to meet a sugar daddy
1 Pension houses in Victoria Island
2 Funeral ceremonies in Banana Island
3 Chieftain ceremonies in Lekki Phase 1
4 Viagra shops in Ikoyi
5 Lagos Lawn Tennis club
6 Lagos country club
7 Business meeting section of nightclubs
8 Wine shops receptions/car parks
9 Reception of Life Insurance buildings.
10 Senior members hall of Polo Club
11 Charity Events
12 Company windows of Board of Director meetings in Victoria Island
13 60’s/70s Old boys reunion parties.
14 Wake keeping of top government officials
15 Quiet private beaches
16 Oil companies end of the year parties
17 Lagos get-together parties by Oshimole
18 Barber shops or hair dye shops in Banana Island
19 ‘Thank you for coming’ parties by politicians
20 Musa Danjuma Facebook friends list
As stressful as this hunt may seem, you would reap your rewards in a fat bank account, foreign trips, designer items and money to fund your wedding when your Mr Right finally shows up, that is if you are okay with one or six of these risks below:
- Dealing with wrinkled wiwi
- Dealing with sagging, squeezed and funny shaped scr0tum
- No more healthy sperm cos of old age so his wiwi could just be pouring stuff into you based on what he last ate eg Ogi or quaker oats.
- Leftovers white chest hair sticking to your skin even after you bath.
- He might be diabolic and take about 28 years from your lifespan.
- His wife’s babalawo might make you mad.
- His wife may ask a babalawo to bury your destiny in a Badagry River.
- Prayers for you to be destroyed & catch fire by his family pastor and his prayer warriors.
- Generational curses on you placed by his wife.
- Generational curses on you placed by his children
- Generational curses placed by his children on your children when they grow up.
Is it worth it?
written by NSG