Are you a lover of riddles and a lover of love… or not? Then this week’s episode of thinking Tuesdays is for you.
Below you will find seven riddles about love that proves that love itself is a riddle as the emotion is one that id=s truly difficult to express. Enjoy and share these love riddles and answers.
- I can break, I can be clogged, I can be attacked, I can be given, I can be kept, I can be crushed yet I can be whole at the same time. What am I?
- What do relationships have in common?
- I can be blind, I can be powerful, I can be difficult, deep, complicated, and tender at the same time. What am I?
- I married your friend, I married your coworker, I may have even married you, and I married every girl that asks me to, yet I am still single. Who am I?
- How can a married couple who hate each other and are on the brink of divorce enjoy a romantic dinner and a bottle of wine at the same restaurant?
- A single man was looking for a girl to be his wife. After having no success with dating he put an ad online which said, “wife needed urgently”. Soon after he received tons of responses but all of them were from other men and all said the same thing. What did they say?
- What greeting do you say to a single person on Valentine’s Day?
CHECK OUT THE ANSWERS ON THE NEXT PAGE