Have you always considered yourself a genius? Then the following is a way to put your IQ to the test. Try your hands and your brain at the 5 fun quizzes below and post your scores in the comment section.
- In a footrace, Jerry was neither first nor last. Janet beat Jerry. Jerry beat Pat. Charlie was neither first nor last. Charlie beat Rachel. Pat beat Charlie. Who came in last?
- What is the 4-digit number in which the first digit is one-fifth of the last, and the second and third digits are the last digit multiplied by 3? (Hint: The sum of all digits is 12.)
- Jane went to visit Jill. Jill is Jane’s only husband’s mother-in-law’s only husband’s only daughter’s only daughter. What relation is Jill to Jane?
- There is at least one 9-letter word that contains only 1 vowel. Do you know what it is?
- Find the number that best completes the following sequence:
1 2 4 7 11 ? 22
ANSWERS ARE IN THE NEXT PAGE