Putting your career before people isn’t always a bad thing, people can leave when you need them but if you’re dedicated to your career you’d most likely get to the places you need to get to. Some people put others before their career and most time it bites them in the ass, if you’re the type who puts his/her career before anyone then these 7 positive things would most likely happen to you.
1. YOU START PUTTING YOURSELF FIRST: You now have learned not to settle for anything less than what you deserve. You know your worth now, and you don’t need validation from anyone else. You make sure you don’t get taken advantage of, and always speak up for yourself.
2. YOUR STRESS LEVELS START TO REDUCE: Before you were too focused on your relationships and problems in your love life. Now, because you are single, you only worry about yourself and your career. You feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of your shoulders because you don’t have to worry about anyone else now.
3. YOU START ENJOYING TIME ALONE: You don’t feel lonely when you spend time alone now. You crave solitude and totally enjoy nights in, spent alone. You’ve learned that you don’t need another person to make you feel full or whole. You don’t need to fill a void.
4. YOU START TO GAIN MORE PERSPECTIVE: Your view of the world drastically changes. All of a sudden your world isn’t gray anymore. It’s more vivid and bright. Your world is now full of new opportunities and experiences. Your world becomes your oyster.
5. YOU START TO BECOME MORE INDEPENDENT: You start to learn how to navigate your own life, in your own terms. You start learning how to do more by yourself, without asking for help. You become fiercely independent and responsible, without worrying about a significant other.
6. YOU START LOVING YOURSELF: You have time by yourself now and as a result, you focus more on what makes you happy. You start to take better care of yourself and in time, will gain more self respect and love for your heart.
7. YOU START TO APPRECIATE THE LITTLE THINGS OF LIFE: You appreciate your friends more, your family more and find yourself growing genuinely more happy. You start growing more thankful as the days pass, happy your career is blooming and not having to worry about a relationship status.