For women, “suck belle make shirt fine” is a chore on its own. Instead of passing out due to all the air we stop from entering our nostrils, why not exercise and trim it down naturally? Well, there are five types of workouts you can do to reduce your belly fat.
Pike and Extend
Targets: Abs, legs
- a. Lie faceup on mat with legs extended over hips, arms overhead. Crunch up, reaching hands toward feet.
- b. Keeping legs straight, bring arms back overhead as you lower upper back and left leg toward floor.
- Crunch up, lifting left leg over hips and reaching hands to toes. Switch legs; repeat. Do 20 reps, alternating sides.
Chest Flye with Leg Extension
Targets: Chest, abs
- Lie faceup on mat, knees bent 90 degrees over hips, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms extended over chest, palms in.
- Keeping right knee bent, straighten left leg toward floor as you lower arms out to sides. Hold for 1 count, then return to start.
- Do 10 reps. Switch legs; repeat.
Lunge and Twist
Targets: Abs, glutes, legs
- Stand with feet together. Lunge back with left leg, bending knees 90 degrees, and reach left hand to right foot.
- Stand up, lift left knee in front of you to hip height, and bring fists to chest, bending elbows out to sides as you twist left. Twist to center, lunge left leg back, and repeat.
- Do 15 reps. Switch sides; repeat.
Standing Side Crunch
Targets: Obliques, legs
- Stand on left leg, left arm extended out to side at shoulder height, right foot lifted a few inches off floor to the side.
- Place right hand behind head, elbow bent out to side at shoulder level, then lift right knee toward right elbow.
- Do 15 reps; switch sides and repeat.
- Lie down on your tummy and then come on your palms and toes.
- Lift the knees off the floor.
- Draw your tummy muscles up and breathe deeply into the side and back of the rib cage. Aim to hold the pose for 30 seconds.
Rotating Single-Leg Plank
Begin in an elbow plank with left leg extended behind hip and abs engaged. Shift weight onto right arm and slowly rotate torso to the left (keeping left leg lifted), turning into a side plank position. Hold for 1 count then rotate back to elbow plank without lowering left leg. Do as many reps as possible for 30 seconds, and then repeat on opposite side for 30 seconds.