New York Times did a study on relationships and falling in love and they concluded that there are some set questions one could ask on a first date and if both parties answer the questions honestly there’s a 90% chance that they’d both fall in love. There are many videos on youtube where new people went on a first date and asked each other these questions and it created instant chemistry.
I strongly advise that on your next date you ask your partner these questions and I guarantee it would spark an instant chemistry.
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?