Let’s be honest, we all think it’s cute when we see a couple with the dude being gigantically tall and the lady is petite. Though the unusual combination might seem extra cute, there are bits of struggles here and there from the side of the petite lady. We decided to list the most common and hilarious struggles most petite ladies dating tall dudes can relate to.
1. When wearing the highest heels you have you’re still hilariously shorter than him, but to you, it feels like you’re finally a tall person!
2. When you walk through crowded streets together he often doesn’t understand that you are having a hard time navigating, or would rather go where there are fewer people (because he doesn’t have any form of trouble seeing over the crowd.)
3. The awkward dad hug where the tall guy has to bend all the way down so he’s not just wrapping her neck in some kind of weird choke hold.
4. Travelling in the back of cars and on planes means a lot of discomfort for him and you wish you could give him some of your legroom just for him not to suffer.
5. You sometimes feel like you should be exercising your ability to wear ridiculously high heels even though you just want to wear flats.
6. Sometimes, he hangs out with other tall friends and when they talk in a group you kind of feel like a little kid in a circle of adults.
7. People always ask why you picked someone ‘so tall’ or ‘so short,’ as if you chose each other because of the height difference.
8. Going to church together, you want to run straight to the front, while the guy is a little self-conscious of messing up everyone’s view.
9. Any time you take a photo, you can guarantee that someone is going to make a comment about it. (Most likely a joke about not being able to get the two of you in the frame.)
10. Standing up kisses can look hilarious and somewhat awkward.
11. Sometimes you have to call him over to reach things for you, which kind of makes you feel like a little kid. (But secretly it nice to have someone to reach on top of the cabinets)